Full Monty Plastering Ltd ("We", "Us" or "Our") are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy. We will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, and make sure that Your data is kept secure at all times. Therefore any personal information You may provide through Our online form, or by any other means, will not be released, sold, or rented to any third party unless required to do so by law. Necessary steps are also taken to prevent any unauthorised access to Your information.
- "Website" means Our website at www.fullmontyplastering.co.uk.
- "You" or "Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or using Our Services.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about You:-
- If You contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Any information that You provide by filling in forms on Our Website (such as Your name and e-mail address).
- Any other information You may submit to Us (such as Your telephone number and postal address).
- When You communicate with Us in other ways (for example, Facebook, Twitter etc), We may collect username information.
- Details of transactions You carry out with Us.
- Products You may be interested in.
- Details of Your visits to Our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about You in the following ways:-
- To provide You with information, with products or services that You request from Us, or which we feel may be of interest to You, where You have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.
- To ensure that content from Our Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your computer.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose Your personal information to other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, or if We are under a duty in order to comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions of Our Website. This will also include the protection of rights, property, and/or safety of Full Monty Plastering Ltd, Our customers and others.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites which may be of interest to You. If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies, and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies as they are not governed by this privacy statement. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information We collect.