Terms & Conditions
By using this Website and/or Our Services YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("Terms").
In these Terms:-
- "Website" means Our website at www.fullmontyplastering.co.uk.
- "Services", "Work", "Works" or "Project" means the services or work which We will carry out for You in accordance with these Terms.
- "You" or "Your" means you, the person using Our Website and/or using Our Services.
How these Terms and Conditions Apply
Our Rights, Restricted use and Copyright
The copyright and other ownership rights (known as "Intellectual Property Rights") in this Website and its contents (including but not limited to photographs, design, text, logos, trade names, graphics, software and any other material) are owned by Us or Our licensors.
You may view this Website to browse Our products and Services, and print pages from it for personal use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited without Our prior written consent. Except as expressly set out in these Terms, You must not in any way copy, reproduce or use any trademarks, logos or brand names which appear on this Website. Furthermore, You must not yourself, or allow anyone else, to publish, copy, distribute or modify any of the content of this Website. This also includes creating derivative works from, or in any way exploiting Our name, trademarks, logos or making any other proprietary marks. All such rights are reserved.
We may change, remove or in any other way adapt the content of Our Website at any time and without advance notice.
We may also provide links to other websites from time to time. If We do this, those links are provided for Your convenience only, and We cannot be responsible for the content or availability of those websites, or Your use of them.
We are under a legal duty to supply a Service that is in conformity with the Contract, and We aim to ensure that the product images on Our Website are as accurate as possible. Nevertheless, there may be slight colour variations between the completion of any Works We undergo, and the images shown online.
We do not guarantee that this Website will always be available, or be free from error, virus or similar. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which You suffer as a result of any harmful material infecting Your computer, data or other material due to Your use of Our Website.
How You must use this Website
All information which You submit should be accurate, truthful and should not be copied. You must use Your own identity at all times when using the Website, and should ensure that all information which You provide is accurate and up to date to the best of Your knowledge. You must not use information about any other person, except if You have their permission to do so.
You must not corrupt the Website, flood it with information, causing it to malfunction, or use any features which may affect the Website, such as any worms, viruses or similar harmful elements. The use of spam (that is, multiple, unsolicited or undesired bulk e-mails) is also forbidden.
Our Agreement for the use of Our Services
The following explains the process of how the Contract for the use of Our Services between You and Us will be formed:-
- Firstly, You would choose the type of finish You would like. You can select a product either on the Website, or through a meeting between You and Us.
- Once You have decided on a design/finish, We will produce a quote for You detailing the Works involved. This will include the products to be used, colours chosen, as well as any additives. If possible, the quote will be sent to You by e-mail, otherwise a hard copy will be sent to the postal address You would have provided. This is where You can review the Work which is to be carried out.
- If you received an e-mail with the quote, by replying to that e-mail confirming that You are happy and that You would like to go ahead with the Work, You are also confirming that You have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
- If You were given a hard copy of the quote, by signing it, You are confirming to go ahead with the Work, and also confirming that You have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
- Once We have received confirmation that You are happy for the Work to be commissioned, We will send an e-mail (or letter) to You in acknowledgment. It will confirm the Works to be carried out, the price and any other charges that were on the quote. You are now in a legally binding Contract with Us.
All quotes are valid for 31 days from the date stated on the quote.
Payments and Deposit
Once You have received Your acknowledgement, a 30% deposit will be invoiced to You. This must be paid and cleared in full before any Works will commence. The remaining 70% will be invoiced on completion of the Works, and must be paid in full by the end of play the day after the Works have been completed. Failure to pay the full amount owed within 7 days after the work has been completed (unless otherwise agreed between You and Us), will result in a 3% daily charge for late payment that will be added to the remaining balance owed.
If the Project takes longer than 2 weeks to complete, We will ask for an interim payment(s) based on the level of Work still to be completed. This will in effect reduce the final payment.
All deposits are non-refundable, unless We fail to provide the Service that We set out in these Terms.
We may refuse or cancel Our Services if We decide it is reasonable to do so, which may include circumstances where:-
- We are unable to obtain authorised payment; or
- The payment process is incomplete; or
- We suspect that You are involved in any fraudulent activity; or
- Goods are unavailable or out of stock.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Your use of Our Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating to these Terms.
The laws of England and Wales apply to Your use of Our Website and these Terms. We control Our Website from within the United Kingdom. However, You can get access to Our Website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using Our Website You agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to You using Our Website, and You agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take You to court in the country in which you live in.
These Terms make up the whole agreement between You and Us in how You use Our Website. If a court or other competent authority decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the Terms will still apply.
We may amend these Terms at any time, and without notice to You. Any change will take effect immediately after being posted on the Website, and will be deemed to be accepted by any person who uses the Website. Where You have already confirmed Our Services with You, the Contract will remain subject to the version of the Terms which were in place at the time at which Your confirmation was made, subject to any changes expressly agreed between You and Us.
If You require any further information, or have questions, comments and requests regarding these Terms, they should be addressed to Full Monty Plastering Ltd, 59 Sandringham Close, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 2EL.